It is the responsibility of a student in the Chaminade family is to read,understand and follow the school guidelines in both letter and spirit of the letter. It should be understood that the education of the Chaminade student is accomplished through a partnership with the student's family and the school community and that the guidelines set forth assist Chaminade in accomplishing the mission of educating the whole person.
All guidelines reflect the five Characteristics of Marianist Education:
- to educate for formation in faith
- to provide an integral, quality education
- to educate in family spirit
- to educate for service, justice and peace
- to educate for adaptation and change
Student Handbook Document