Chaminade College Preparatory School, an independent, Catholic school is dedicated to developing the inherent spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical potential of young men in middle and high school. We hire dedicated teachers who are passionate about student learning and working in a collaborative environment.
We are currently seeking teachers for the 2018-2019 academic year in the following subject areas:
HS Mathematics (through Calculus)
Ideal Applicants will fulfill the following:
- Applicant possesses both a BA and MA in content or related area
- Applicant possesses Missouri State Certification
- Applicant recognizes the importance of student faith development as a priority in a Catholic, Marianist school
- Applicant is an innovative and qualified teaching professional
- Applicant is a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of grade level curriculum.
- Applicant exhibits involvement in teaching students and assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities.
- Applicant motivates with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in the subject area.
- Applicant demonstrates methods that support the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional development of students.
- Applicant creates appropriate instruction adaptation for learners of different abilities.
- Applicant understands individual group behaviors and motivations as to create a safe learning environment.
- Applicant creates learning environments that encourage positive social interaction and self-motivation.
- Applicant designs and delivers appropriate and regular student assessments.
Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to Ms. Karen Carroll at email@example.com. No phone calls please.