Chaminade College Preparatory School, an independent, Catholic school is dedicated to developing the inherent spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical potential of young men in middle and high school. We hire dedicated teachers who are passionate about student learning and working in a collaborative environment.
All positions are expected to meet the general requirements listed below. Position specific requirements, if any, will be listed with those positions.
All employees are required to take the Protecting God's Children workshop as presented by the St. Louis Archdiocese.
Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to Karen Carroll, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Computer Science Teacher
- Director of Health Services
- Football Coaches
- Freshman Physical Science Teacher
- High School Biology Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Middle School English Teacher
- Middle School Teacher
- Retreat Coordinator
- Spanish Teacher
- Resident Hall Assistant (Prefect)
- Substitute Teachers
Computer Science Teacher
Director of Health Services
Freshman Physical Science Teacher
High School Biology Teacher
Middle School English Teacher
Middle School Teacher
Resident Hall Assistant (Prefect)
- Applicants for Middle School positions have experience teaching in the middle school environment.
- Applicant possesses both a BA and MA in content or related area.
- Applicant possesses Missouri State Certification.
- Applicant recognizes the importance of student faith development as a priority in a Catholic, Marianist school.
- Applicant is an innovative and qualified teaching professional.
- Applicant is a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of grade level curriculum.
- Applicant exhibits involvement in teaching students and assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities.
- Applicant motivates with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in the subject area.
- Applicant demonstrates methods that support the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional development of students.
- Applicant creates appropriate instruction adaptation for learners of different abilities.
- Applicant understands individual group behaviors and motivations as to create a safe learning environment.
- Applicant creates learning environments that encourage positive social interaction and self-motivation.
- Applicant designs and delivers appropriate and regular student assessments.
- Ideal applicant is a practicing Catholic.