Advanced College Credit Program Registration
- SLU Advanced College Credit
- UMSL Advanced College Credit
- Missouri Baptist University Advanced College Credit
2nd Semester SLU 1818 Advanced College Credit Online Student Registration will be open through February 28!
- CLICK HERE for a list of 2nd semester SLU 1818 ACC courses along with policies and procedures governing advanced college credit courses.
- There are 23 Chaminade/SLU 1818 ACC courses offered in the 2nd semester.
- Advanced college credit questions can be addressed by your son's Chaminade Faculty who are authorized St. Louis University Adjunct Instructors.
- Questions regarding the transferability of advanced college credits to other colleges and universities can be addressed by Chaminade's college counselors.
- Tuition is $65 per credit hour. No monies are collected.
- Tuition bills are addressed to the student and mailed to the student each month.
- Students may earn a total of 18 hours of credit per semester through SLU 1818 ACC Program.
- Date TBD: Deadline for Dropping Course Registration
- Date TBD: Tuition is due in full.
- Date TBD: Student Dropped for Non-Payment
- Questions? Please contact the SLU 1818 ACC Office at 314-977-1818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd Semester UMSL Advanced College Credit Online Student Registration will be open January 3 through 26.
- UMSL ACC Student Registration Brochures are forthcoming. Please see Mr. Chrismer or Dr. Kralemann.
- CLICK HERE for a list of 2nd Semester UMSL ACC courses along with policies and procedures governing advanced college credit courses.
- There are 30 Chaminade/UMSL ACC courses offered in the 2nd semester.
- Tuition is $68.00 per credit hour. No monies are collected. The UMSL ACC office will mail invoices to parents/guardians.
- Students register on-line at www.umsl.edu/acp.
- Additional registration brochures are available in the Counseling Center and Dr. Kralemann's office.
- Parents and students wishing to learn more about the UMSL’s ACC Program can visit www.umsl.edu/acp
- or call 314-516-7005.
- Date TBD: Deadline to Drop or Withdraw from Spring Semester courses.
NEW! ACC Lifeguarding, CPR and First Aid Course – EARN 3 ADVANCED COLLEGE DUAL-CREDITS!
Chaminade’s Physical Education Department is proud to announce a new partnership with Missouri Baptist University’s EXCEL Program.
This Advanced College Dual-Credit program is equivalent to both SLU 1818 ACC and UMSL ACC Programs.
- CLICK HERE for the course listing.
- Chaminade sophomores enrolled in PED 270 ACC Lifeguarding, CPR and First Aid are provided the opportunity to register for 3 advanced college credits.
- The MBU course # and course title are PHED 133 First Aid. Chaminade sophomores will be awarded 3 advanced college credits.
- The fee for each credit hour is $67.00.
- Mr. Robert Radomski is the Chaminade PE instructor and an authorized MBU University Adjunct Instructor who will provide both instruction and assessment.
- Student registration will be held on Chaminade’s campus in both the 2019 Fall and 2020 Spring semesters.
- An EXCEL university liaison will visit all ACC Lifeguarding, CPR and Life-Saving classes to provide registration information.
- 1.Must have a cumulative overall minimum grade point average of 3.0 = 85% (on a 4.0 scale)
- 2.Provide a signed letter of recommendation from their principal and guidance counselor
- 3.Provide written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
Interested in learning more about the PACE-Pathway to Access College Early Program? Over 100 Advanced College Dual-Credit courses are offered to HS Chaminade students.