Advanced College Credit Program Registration
- SLU Advanced College Credit
- UMSL Advanced College Credit
- Missouri Baptist University Advanced College Credit
Re-opened registration until midnight, Sunday, April 5th
- CLICK HERE for a list of 2nd semester SLU 1818 ACC courses along with policies and procedures governing advanced college credit courses.
- There are 23 Chaminade/SLU 1818 ACC courses offered in the 2nd semester.
- Advanced college credit questions can be addressed by your son's Chaminade Faculty who are authorized St. Louis University Adjunct Instructors.
- Questions regarding the transferability of advanced college credits to other colleges and universities can be addressed by Chaminade's college counselors.
- Tuition is $65 per credit hour. No monies are collected.
- Tuition bills are addressed to the student and mailed to the student each month.
- Payment can be made online via SLU's NEW SIMPLIFIED 1818 Payment Portal.
- Students may earn a total of 18 hours of credit per semester through SLU 1818 ACC Program.
- May 1, 2020: Tuition is due in full.
- May 2, 2020: Student Dropped for Non-Payment
- Questions? Please contact the SLU 1818 ACC Office at 314-977-1818 or email email@example.com.
2019 FALL SEMESTER YEARLONG COURSES
- March 30 – April 5: Re-open registration
- April 6 – April 8: Parents and contacts give approval
- April 7 – April 10: ACC office confirms and feeds all fall semester registrations from this period
2020 SPRING SEMESTER COURSES
- April 13 – April 19: Re-open registration
- April 20 – April 22: Parents and contacts give approval
- April 21 – April 24: ACC office confirms and feeds all spring semester registration from this period
- Student-online registration is reopening for BOTH 1st and 2nd semesters. Please note the registration periods above.
- The above attachments provide a list of BOTH 1st and 2nd Semester UMSL ACC courses that are available during both registration periods.
- Tuition is $68.00 per credit hour. No monies are collected. The UMSL ACC office will mail invoices to parents/guardians.
- Please note: Here is the registration link: ACP Registration
Parent and Student Information:
- Review the above attachments regarding Chaminade/UMSL ACC courses and all governing policies and procedures.
- Advanced college credit questions can be address by Chaminade faculty who are authorized University of Missouri-St. Louis Adjunct Instructors.
- Questions regarding the transferability of advanced college credits to other colleges and universities can be addressed by Chaminade college counselors and/or Mrs. Teresa Wheeler.
- Tuition is $68 per credit hour. No monies are collected.
- Tuition bills are mailed to the student’s home address.
- Interested in knowing more about UMSL’s ACC Program, please contact the UMSL ACC Office at 314-516-7005.
NEW! ACC Lifeguarding, CPR and First Aid Course – EARN 3 ADVANCED COLLEGE DUAL-CREDITS!
Chaminade’s Physical Education Department is proud to announce a new partnership with Missouri Baptist University’s EXCEL Program.
This Advanced College Dual-Credit program is equivalent to both SLU 1818 ACC and UMSL ACC Programs.
- CLICK HERE for the course listing.
- Chaminade sophomores enrolled in PED 270 ACC Lifeguarding, CPR and First Aid are provided the opportunity to register for 3 advanced college credits.
- The MBU course # and course title are PHED 133 First Aid. Chaminade sophomores will be awarded 3 advanced college credits.
- The fee for each credit hour is $67.00.
- Mr. Robert Radomski is the Chaminade PE instructor and an authorized MBU University Adjunct Instructor who will provide both instruction and assessment.
- Student registration will be held on Chaminade’s campus in both the 2019 Fall and 2020 Spring semesters.
- An EXCEL university liaison will visit all ACC Lifeguarding, CPR and Life-Saving classes to provide registration information.
- 1.Must have a cumulative overall minimum grade point average of 3.0 = 85% (on a 4.0 scale)
- 2.Provide a signed letter of recommendation from their principal and guidance counselor
- 3.Provide written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
Interested in learning more about the PACE-Pathway to Access College Early Program? Over 100 Advanced College Dual-Credit courses are offered to HS Chaminade students.