Advanced College Credit Program Registration
- SLU Advanced College Credit
- UMSL Advanced College Credit
- Missouri Baptist University Advanced College Credit
- CLICK HERE for a list of 1st semester SLU 1818 ACC courses along with policies and procedures governing advanced college credit courses.
- On-line registration extends from Saturday, August 1, 2020 and through Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
- Review the above attachment reflecting the 2020 1st Semester SLU 1818 ACC Course Ledger.· There are 31 Chaminade/SLU 1818 ACC courses offered in the 1st semester.
- Review your student schedule to see if you are enrolled in one or more of SLU 1818 ACC courses.· All students registering for courses will find instructions HERE.
- Students are allowed to register up to 18 credit hours per semester. ·
- To insure accuracy, students are highly recommended to check with their class instructor prior to completing their on-line registration.
- Students receive weekly reminders from the 1818 Office via email regarding registration and deadlines.
- Students experiencing technical difficulties are encouraged to contact the SLU IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000.
- Questions regarding the on-line registration process can be directed to Ms. Yvonne Fisher in the SLU 1818 ACC Office at email@example.com
- Advanced college credit questions can be addressed by classroom teachers who are authorized St. Louis University Adjunct Instructors.
- Questions regarding the transferability of advanced college credits to colleges and universities can be addressed by Chaminade’s college counselors and Mrs. Wheeler, PACE Coordinator.
- SLU 1818 ACC Tuition is $65 per credit hour. No payment is required at the time of registration.SLU 1818 ACC
- Tuition bills are addressed and mailed each month to the student, not the parent.
- Thursday, October 31, 2020: Deadline for Dropping Course Registration
- Sunday, December 1, 2020: Tuition is due in full. December 2, 2020: Students Dropped for Non-Payment
Parent and Student Information:
- CLICK HERE for details regarding Chaminade/UMSL ACC courses and all governing policies and procedures.
- Student online registration will be open through September 14, 2020.
- International students are required to complete the electronic registration form. After completing the registration form, please email it to Dr. Kralemann.
- Please Note: Registration for most Chaminade math and science courses takes place in the 2nd semester beginning in January, 2021.
- Students are encouraged to Tuition
is $68 per credit hour. No monies are collected. The
UMSL ACC office will mail invoices to parents/guardians.
- December 1st is the deadline to drop or withdraw from a Fall Semester Course and be eligible for a refund.
- Interested in knowing more about UMSL’s ACC Program, please contact Dr. Kathleen Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Katie Fraizer at email@example.com.
- Questions regarding the transferability of ACC to other colleges/universities can be addressed by Chaminade’s College Counselors and Mrs. Wheeler, PACE Coordinator.
- Advanced college credit questions can be addressed by classroom teachers who are authorized University of Missouri-St. Louis Adjunct Instructors.
CLICK HERE for more information.
NEW! ACC Lifeguarding, CPR and First Aid Course – EARN 3 ADVANCED COLLEGE DUAL-CREDITS!
Chaminade’s Physical Education Department is proud to announce a new partnership with Missouri Baptist University’s EXCEL Program.
This Advanced College Dual-Credit program is equivalent to both SLU 1818 ACC and UMSL ACC Programs.
- CLICK HERE for the course listing.
- Chaminade sophomores enrolled in PED 270 ACC Lifeguarding, CPR and First Aid are provided the opportunity to register for 3 advanced college credits.
- The MBU course # and course title are PHED 133 First Aid. Chaminade sophomores will be awarded 3 advanced college credits.
- The fee for each credit hour is $67.00.
- Mr. Robert Radomski is the Chaminade PE instructor and an authorized MBU University Adjunct Instructor who will provide both instruction and assessment.
- Student registration will be held on Chaminade’s campus in both the 2019 Fall and 2020 Spring semesters.
- An EXCEL university liaison will visit all ACC Lifeguarding, CPR and Life-Saving classes to provide registration information.
- 1.Must have a cumulative overall minimum grade point average of 3.0 = 85% (on a 4.0 scale)
- 2.Provide a signed letter of recommendation from their principal and guidance counselor
- 3.Provide written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
Interested in learning more about the PACE-Pathway to Access College Early Program? Over 100 Advanced College Dual-Credit courses are offered to HS Chaminade students.