Submit Service Hours
- Middle School Service Hour Submission
- Freshman-Sophomore-Junior Service Hour App
- Senior Service Hour Submission Process
Senior Chaminade Service Hour Submission Process:
- Students perform your Christian Service.
- Senior Students must submit the following online form:
High School Service Hours Submission Form
(This form, if completed correctly using the coordinator's email, will go to the Service Site Coordinator for approval.)
- Senior Students submit your Service Hours to the Online Service Sower Database. This step is necessary for every ON and OFF-Campus service hour activity (including Chaminade shadow visits, Chaminade high school nights/open house, meals at Fr. Dempsey's Charities, etc.).
Returning Senior Student "Login" Information for Online Service Sower Database:
- Username: Chaminade Email Address:
example – ”MDailey@ccp-stl.org”
- Password: 5 Digit Student ID #
For a Christian, everything can and should become a prayer. If we do everything for God, then everything becomes a prayer.