We are excited to share a fun, new opportunity to support Chaminade while taking
a chance to win FREE TUITION!
You are invited to participate in our First Ever FREE TUITION RAFFLE!
That's right, the winner of this raffle will receive
FREE TUITION for one student for the 2020-2021 school year.
Only $100 per chance.
Purchase your chance to win TODAY below!
- The cost per raffle ticket is $100. There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may purchase.
- One winning ticket will be drawn on February 8, 2020 at the Esto Vir Auction. Winner does not have to be present to win.
- Winner will receive credit for tuition (fees not included) for the 2020 – 2021 school year or cash prize of $10,000. The winner must decide between tuition or cash, in writing, by 03/01/20.
- Winner may transfer tuition credit to another student enrolled for the 2020 – 2021 school year.
- Winner to receive an IRS Form 1099 and is responsible for all tax liability. All federal, state, local taxes and requirements apply. Chaminade College Preparatory School has no responsibility for the tax liability of the winner.
- If fewer than 300 tickets are sold, the raffle becomes a 50/50 raffle in which the winner will receive 50% of the proceeds from the raffle sales.
- Tuition credit cannot be redeemed for cash and is good only for the 2020 – 2021 school year. If the winner has already paid an enrollment deposit, it will be applied to fees.
- A student who is a scholarship recipient will not forfeit his scholarship in subsequent years following winning the tuition raffle for the 2020 – 2021 school year.
- Chaminade College Preparatory School Administrators, their spouses and family are not eligible to participate or win this raffle.
- Raffle tickets are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution.
- All sales of raffle tickets are final. There are no refunds.
- Any personal information gathered in this raffle will not be shared with any 3rd party, except as required by law.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of tickets sold.