TUITION RAFFLE IS BACK!
We are excited to announce the return of the
One grand prize winner will receive
for one student for the 2021-2022 school year
a cash prize of $10,000!
Don’t miss this limited opportunity -
purchase your chance to win TODAY!
TICKET PRICE $100
For questions, please contact
Auction@chaminade-stl.org or 314-692-6688.
- Only 500 tickets will be sold. There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may purchase.
- One winner will be announced on February 20, 2021 during the Esto Vir Auction. Winner need not be present to win.
- Winner will receive credit for tuition (fees not included) for the 2021 – 2022 school year OR a cash prize of $10,000. The winner must decide between tuition or cash in writing by March 20, 2021.
- Winner may transfer tuition credit to another student enrolled for the 2021 – 2022 school year.
- Winner to receive an IRS Form 1099 and is responsible for all tax liability. All federal, state, local taxes and requirements apply. Chaminade College Preparatory School has no responsibility for the tax liability of the winner.
- A minimum of 300 tickets must be sold. If fewer than 300 tickets are sold, the raffle becomes a 50/50 raffle in which the winner will receive 50% of the proceeds from the raffle sales.
- Tuition credit cannot be redeemed for cash and is good only for the 2021 – 2022 school year. If the winner has already paid an enrollment deposit, it will be applied to fees.
- A student who is a scholarship recipient will not forfeit his scholarship (provided eligibility requirements are maintained) in subsequent years following winning the tuition raffle for the 2021 – 2022 school year.
- Chaminade College Preparatory School Administrators, their spouses and family are not eligible to participate or win this raffle.
- Raffle tickets are not tax deductible as a charitable contribution.
- All sales of raffle tickets are final. There are no refunds.
- Any personal information gathered in this raffle will not be shared with any 3rd party, except as required by law.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of tickets sold.