Shadow Visits are an important way for a young man to experience Chaminade.
Prospective students are paired with Chaminade students to visit their classes, tour the campus, and have lunch with our student body and faculty.
Chaminade also invites parents to tour either after they drop off their son for his shadow visit or another time may be arranged. Parent tours last about an hour.
Please click the link, Shadow Visit Reservation, to schedule your son's Shadow Visit.
Questions about Shadow Visits should be directed to Zach Pogue email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When should I arrive and how much time will the Shadow Visit take?
- Where should my parents and I go when I arrive at Chaminade?
- Who will I meet on campus?
- What should I wear for the Shadow Visit?
- What about lunch?
- Why does a Shadow Visit make good sense?
- When can prospective students shadow?
- Can parents tour the same day your son has his Shadow Visit?