Shadow Visits are an important way for a young man to experience Chaminade.
Prospective students are paired with Chaminade students to visit their classes, tour the campus, and have lunch with our student body and faculty.
Chaminade also invites parents to tour either after they drop their son off or another time can be arranged during his Shadow Visit Day. Parent tours last about 75 minutes.Please contact Erik Carretero, Director of Admissions, at 314-692-6650 to schedule a Shadow Visit. Visits are available most school days starting at 7:30AM and go until 12:30PM for prospective middle school students and 7:30AM to 1:00PM for prospective high school students.
- When should I arrive and how much time will the Shadow Visit take?
- Where should my parents and I go when I arrive at Chaminade?
- Who will I meet on campus?
- What should I wear for the Shadow Visit?
- What about lunch?
- Why does a Shadow Visit make good sense?
- When can prospective students shadow?
- Can parents tour the same day your son has his Shadow Visit?
- Who do I contact to schedule a Shadow Visit?
You will meet with Dianne Dunning-Gill, Director of Enrollment Management, and Erik Carretero, Director of Admissions. You will also meet your ambassador for the day and several current students, teachers and administrators while on campus. Following the Parent Tour, there will be an opportunity to meet Jana Allen, Admissions Associate, to discuss Financial Assistance.
Yes, and we encourage parents to do this. Once students are paired with their Student Ambassadors, parents can tour our campus beginning at 8AM. If you cannot make the morning tour, we can arrange another time. Please contact Erik Carretero at 314-692-6650 to schedule. The tour usually lasts about 60 to 75 minutes, followed by a chance to meet our Financial Assistance liaison.